Search SYABAS  
Home » Consumer »

Moving Out (Within Area)

 Moving Out to New House In Our Supply Area

If you are moving out to new house in our supply area, you need to close your current account and apply for new water supply.

Closing Account Form & Refund Deposit

Form SYA/F8/2 (Closing Account and Refund Deposit Application form) 

Terms and Conditions to Close an Account

Completed form must be signed by applicant according to the terms and conditions of close account and refund deposit application. Checklist of close of account and refund deposit application by category is as follows:


New Application & Registration/Change of Ownership (Domestic)

Housing Scheme (Domestic Individual Meter)

Water Application Form (SYA/F1A/Ver.2.0)

Water Supply Service Agreement.

(This Water Service Agreement needs to be filled in two (2) copies)

Additional Information Form  (SYA/F1A/Ver.2.0)

Letter of Consent and Undertaking