Search SYABAS  
Home » Consumer »

Moving Out

Moving Out to New House - Outside Our Supply Area

If you are moving out to new house outside our supply area, you need to close your account.

Close of Account Form

Form SYA/F8/2 (Closing Account and Refund Deposit Application form)

Terms and Conditions to Close an Account :

Completed form must be signed by applicant according to the terms and conditions of close account and refund deposit application. Checklist of close of account and refund deposit application by category is as follows: