Search SYABAS  
Home » Consumer »

Moving In

 Moving from Outside of Our Supply Area

If you are moving from outside of our supply area, new water application is required.

New Application & Registration/Change of Ownership (Domestic)

Housing Scheme (Domestic Individual Meter)

Water Application Form (SYA/F1A/Ver.2.0)

Water Supply Service Agreement

(This Water Supply Service Agreement needs to be filled in two (2) copies)

Additional Information Form (SYA/F1A/Ver.2.0)

Letter of Undertaking